Friday, August 16, 2013

|Mila Kunis Green Smoke|







Happy Friday! 

I haven't had a chance to do any looks this week because my family's in town and summer quarter ended at school today so I've been insanely busy. Looking through my computer though, I found this Mila Kunis look I had re-created for one of my course assignments in makeup school and thought I would share it as the kick-start to my weekly celeb series. I apologize for the atrocious picture angles, background, lighting, and overall quality. Since this was meant to be an assignment where I was only supposed to capture the face, it didn't end up being the prettiest picture, but I was lucky enough to have a beautiful subject to work on!

Mila Kunis is known for her sultry smokey eyes and I love this one since it consists of rich greens and silver. I used MAC's Club eyeshadow, which is notorious for being one of the most beautiful and unique duo-chrome colors available. In the pan, it's a gorgeous forest green but once you blend it out, it turns into a cool brown color. 

Let me know if you guys want to see a product listing of everything I've used! And I promise, no more crappy pictures :) 








1 comment:

  1. I would like to know what eyeshadow is used.

    ReplyDelete