Thursday, October 17, 2013

|Red Swan|


 

It's funny how sometimes when you don't even plan something, you just totally wing it and hope something comes out of it, that it ends up being one of your favorite things you did. That's exactly how I feel about this look. I wanted to get some more Halloween makeup done so I called up my friend Katie and told her I wanted to do a sexy vampire look on her. We got everything together and I even knew exactly how I was going to do it. As soon as she sat down and we started, things took a turn and I decided to do something completely different. But don't worry vampire lovers! I'll be doing a real vampire look this weekend and it will have a great surprise twist :)

In the meantime, here's a sultry and super dramatic look that I have dubbed, "The Red Swan." We all know who the Black Swan and White Swan are, but what about the Red Swan? This is a fun take on a smoldering, dark ballerina look that can be used for Halloween. Of course, if you would like to use this as a vampire look that's perfectly acceptable as well!

What I used:

Face
*Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation 
*Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
*MAC Harmony Blush
*Wet n' Wild Blush in Heather Silk

Eyes
*Urban Decay Primer Potion
*MAC Eyeshadow in Wedge
*MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
*MAC Eyeshadow in Electra
*Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Razzleberry
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Venus
*Two Faced Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola
*Two Faced Eyeshadow in In the Buff
*Revlon Matte Kohl Eyeliner in Pure White
*Kat Von D Autograph Pencil in Puro Amor
*Elf Liquid Liner in Black
*NYX Brow Kit in Auburn 

Lips
*Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Dazzling Plum 
*Cover Girl Lip Liner in Sophisticated 











No comments:

Post a Comment