Monday, November 18, 2013

|Soft Pink|





First off, I apologize for not posting in forever! I finally finished up the quarter at school and have some time to focus on the blog :) My lovely friend Emily let me do her makeup this weekend and we decided to go for a soft, pink toned look. 

We used:

Face
*Rimmel Clean Finish foundation 
*MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
*Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep (as a bronzer)
*Be a Bombshell Cosmetics blush in Beach Please
*Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Eyes
*Lorac Satisfying Toffee Crunch eye shadow palette
*ELF black liquid liner
*L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
*Rimmel Pro Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel 

Lips
*Pop Pouty Pop Lip Crayon in Fuschia Flirt

I love this look because it's soft and elegant and can be worn both during the day and evening. It gives Emily a very classic, almost vintage look and I love the rosiness of her cheeks! If you wanted to tone down the lips, I recommend going for a beige toned lipstick to off-set the rosy cheeks and warm eyes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment