Friday, July 5, 2013

|My Festival Makeup Bag|


It's officially festival season! Last weekend Nick and I went up to Seattle for Paradiso Music Festival and had the time of our lives. Of course, I'm all for being grungy and not caring about my appearance, but part of the fun at music festivals is getting glammed up! 
Here's what I took in my makeup bag:


1) Stila "rockin' in rio" city palette no.4
2) NYX soft matte lip cream in Stockholm
3) Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner in indigo
4) Rimmel match perfection concealer
5) Stila stay all day 10-in-1 BB cream
6) Clinique long last glosswear SPF 15 in bamboo pink
7) Rimmel pro eyebrow pencil in 004 black/brown
8) Prescriptives eyeliner in jet
9) Benefit high beam
10) Clinique high lengths mascara
11) Murad absolute bronzing boost 

What are your festival makeup must-haves? 






No comments:

Post a Comment