Thursday, September 5, 2013

|Jungle Fever|








I was lucky enough to spend a week in California for Labor Day and visit a couple of my besties out there. Of course I took the opportunity to do Audrey's makeup! We weren't actually planning on a specific look, but I was doing her makeup as we were getting ready for the day and was inspired by her luscious, curly hair. The look I did on Audrey is quite a simple one - I used the Too Faced Boudoir eyes palette and created a soft neutral eye using cool toned colors - perfectly suited for every day wear. I used the Urban Decay Naked Flush palette to bronze up her face, add some color to the cheeks, and highlight. Lastly, I used a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Make Your Move - a perfect neutral color. I couldn't believe how fierce her unruly hair looked and she lives in a very tropical themed apartment complex so we were inspired to take some pictures! I apologize that this isn't a crazy and colorful look but her hair was a great prop. Hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea on your hair! It looks very chic!
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete