Wednesday, September 11, 2013

|Fall Inspiration|


Dark Lips,  plum.  Fall makeup.

Barbara Palvin by Papo Waisman for Tiger Magazine #4

great fall makeup
Fall makeup.  Dark smokey eyes with liquid gold inner corner highlight.
hair inspiration | Michelle Williams...reminds me of a scene from Educating Rita ..client of an unfortunate appearance(in this case moi) presenting photo of Princess Di to the hairdresser stating "I want to look like that"..so ever the optimist I reckon my hairdresser can work miracles and transform me into YES you guessed it the beautiful Michelle Williams...Yeah right JEANNE!!
brown smokey eyes and maroon lips
pinky
Gorgeous.
red lipstick
smokey eye
Soft smokey - Make-up
make up...
Versace Spring/Summer 2013
Bronze Makeup.. Beautiful for summer nights!!
Fall makeup.
Dark lips + bare.

We're almost halfway through September and it's definitely beginning to feel like fall here in Denver. As much as I love summer, I'm excited for all the  trends that fall is introducing and can't wait to start experimenting with heavier, more polished makeup looks. Fall makeup consists of lush lashes, full brows, dark lips, and warm tones on the eyes. I've put together a little inspiration board for you all to see what I have in store for the blog for the next few weeks. Enjoy!

Image Source: Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment