Monday, January 27, 2014

|Fresh everyday makeup|




I'm obviously a lover of all makeup regardless of how crazy it is. But I can't deny that what I'm a complete sucker for is beautiful, natural makeup. My friend Emily is the perfect example of someone who doesn't like to over-do it in the makeup department. She's naturally beautiful, so even the smallest touch of makeup really brings out her features.

This is a great everyday look - it consists of nothing more than just a soft egg-shell color on the lids, a brown shadow through the crease, liquid liner, a touch of pink to the cheeks, glossy lips, and fresh skin. What's your everyday makeup consist of?


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Sarah! I really like the way you applied the eyeliner on her eyes. It's very balanced and looks even which is difficult to achieve at times.

    ReplyDelete