Wednesday, January 1, 2014

|Happy New Year!|




Happy New Year! I love celebrating the start of a new year because it holds so much in store: new opportunities, new goals, new resolutions! The beginning of a new year can mark the time you decide to make changes in your life. What are your beauty resolutions for 2014? To be more daring with your makeup? Try new products? Let me know what you all plan on doing in the beauty department!

Some of my resolutions involve modifying my blog, creating helpful posts, and much more!

My friend Audrey was in town for a few days from San Diego and I created this bold makeup look on her using winged liner, smokey shadows, and a sheer red lip. Audrey doesn't usually wear very much makeup, so I was excited to push her out of her comfort zone. I love the end result. While it's more makeup than usual, it doesn't overwhelm her features.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful January 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment