Tuesday, June 3, 2014

|Golden Brown|


I couldn't help titling this post "Fit for a Princess." Emily literally looks like the Duchess Kate here doesn't she? She has the most amazing voluminous hair! Paired with a smokey eye and a nude, matte lip, she looks like she's ready to hop on the next plane to Buckingham Palace.

I love this look because it's a simple smokey eye but we've added a pair of corner lashes and winged liner to add that extra "oomph." I wanted to keep the lips matte this time, because it adds such a sophisticated touch.
Rather than skimp on the brows, always make sure to balance out your smokey eye by filling in your brows and making them bold. Believe me, it creates harmony with all the shadow you will be using on your lids.

What other colors would you use for a smokey eye like this?

1 comment:

  1. I love it!
    will choose something similar for my brother's wedding!

    xoxo
    Patinka

    ReplyDelete