Monday, September 23, 2013

|Drama|





This dramatic look was for a shoot I did with my friend Jordan and his beautiful sister was kind enough to model for us :) Makeup is by me and all the pictures are by Jordan. 

To show you just how different smokey eyes can be, here's an example of a very similar purple/taupe look but in a completely different style from Glam & Grunge. This is much more structured and clean and gives off an entirely different vibe from a grungy smokey eye. I love how dramatic this particular look is, which is again why we decided to keep the lip rather nude than add any bold color. This time around, I used the Urban Decay Naked I palette, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, and a Revlon eye shadow in Diamond Lust. We threw on some false lashes and voila! 
Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Sarah. I really love all your looks :)

    ReplyDelete