Friday, September 20, 2013

|Glam & Grunge|



Who said makeup has to look perfect? I am a huge advocate of the "messy" smokey eye. A smokey eye that's been lived in and grungy. Clumpy lashes and smudged liner. Think Kate Moss. It's super edgy, feminine, and gives off a totally effortless vibe. I decided to mix things up a bit and create a pinky/purple smokey eye to add a bit of glam. My gorgeous friend Katie was the perfect model for this look. To start things off, I used Makeup Forever Velvet Matte foundation (Katie's own), and warmed up the skin with some bronzer. I used two Urban Decay palettes to create the smokey eye and added Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee to the lips. Be sure to downplay your lips anytime you exaggerate the eyes like this to avoid going over the top :) Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment