Wednesday, September 18, 2013

|Moody|




Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the week and I thought I would post the latest makeup I did on my beautiful model Ali! Unfortunately we didn't have time for an actual photo shoot but I thought it was worth showing you the makeup still :) This is a bold and classic look that I know some people may not be comfortable wearing but I for one think it looks exceptionally chic and sophisticated.  This is a great look for the holidayse and also works as a vampish 1920s makeup. I created this using all loose pigments: a pale gold on the lid, silver in the corners, and taupe through the crease. I smoked out the liquid liner using a black eye shadow because I wanted to keep the eyes looking soft rather than harsh. I added a rosey-wine blush and fierce oxblood lipstick to finish it off. Because the lip is so bold and heavy, I balanced the eyes by adding a pair of lengthening but natural false lashes. 

What do you think - would you be brave enough to wear this look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment