Wednesday, May 21, 2014

|60s Inspiration|



I know, I know. I've been missing for nearly two months. I've  been having a busy couple of months and completely fell out of the blogosphere without meaning to do so! But I promise, I'm not trying to make any excuses, so let's just pick up where we left off, shall we?

I've been super inspired by retro 1960's makeup recently, and am thinking I'm going to have to make my own recreation soon. But for the time being, I'll leave you with some of my favorite picks. Looks like these can be toned down and worn during the summer - it adds that perfect flair to a beachy day out, don't you think?

The 60's were all about graphic liner, peachy lips, pastel eye shadow, and exaggerated false lashes. Some modern icons that gravitate towards Twiggy-esque makeup are Lana Del Ray and Adele.

What other eras have great makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment